Wheel Alignment is done at the time brand-new tires are set up, and can easily be checked with your regular tire rotation. Joe’s Tires offers quality affordable Berkeley, CA auto repair services.
What it does: Wheels must be lined up correctly to keep suitable control of your car. Wheels that are out of position could cause driving to become difficult in addition to cause uneven ware on the tires. When your wheels are properly lined up, your car will offer a smoother ride.
Why service is essential: Wheel Alignment as well as tire balancing and rotation could expand the life of your tires, and boost the total safety of your vehicle. An effectively aligned automobile may enhance performance as well as increase fuel economy.
Berkeley, CA Wheel Alignments Protect the Life of Your Tires
Your wheels may have to be lined up if:
- You experience vibration when turning
- The steering wheel pulls to the left or right
- The steering wheel is not straight when driving on a straight roadway
- Your tire tread is wearing unevenly
An alignment check features:
- Assessment of the steering and suspension components
- Examination of the tires for size, inflation and wear
- Comparison of your tire alignment to automobile manufacturer guidelines
Joe’s Tires offers quality Wheel Alignment in Berkeley, CA
Our auto repair mechanics can also inspect for steering and suspension concerns, as well as drive-line complications. Visit us to have our certified technicians provide you with a dependable wheel alignment. Call us soon to arrange your next Wheel Alignment in conjunction with your other Berkeley, CA auto repair services. Joe’s Tires is thrilled to be your local auto repair center and provider of tires in Berkeley, CA.